Paul Duff is a native to Columbus, Ohio. He learned to love horses after his family became involved in the cutting horse industry breeding and showing Quarter Horses. After graduating from Iowa State CVM, he completed a 1 year internship at Littleton Equine Medical Center. After the internship Dr. Duff returned to Columbus, OH to join Bella Vista Equine Veterinary Services. After 2.5 years Dr. Duff returned to Colorado to rejoin LEQMC. His interests include reproduction, lameness, surgery, dentistry, and intergrative medicine. In the free moments Dr. Duff enjoys all things outdoors, climbing, hiking, biking, playing music, and playing with his two dogs, Ellie and Rocky.
- Undergraduate: Zoology, Miami University 2010
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine 2014
- Internship: Littleton Equine Medical Center 2014-2015
- Certified Veterinary Medical Acupuncture, CVA
- Certified Veterinary Chiropractic, IVCA