**Now hiring! Apply now at email@example.com**
Littleton Equine Medical Center is currently offering opportunities for a motivated and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator. We are a full-service equine specialty referral center in Littleton, Colorado, southwest of Denver. We take great pride in having an exceptional national reputation for providing excellent care for our patients and their owners. Our practice was founded nearly 70 years ago, on the principles of passion, compassion and professionalism. We strive to provide our patients with the best possible care with in hospital and ambulatory services sports medicine; surgery, imaging (including MRI and Nuclear Scan), wellness, internal medicine, integrative medicine, reproduction services and on-site laboratory.
What we offer!
• Competitive wages! DOE starting at $14 – $18/hr.
• Work one on one with our board-certified surgeons & internal medicine specialist
• Uniform Stipend
• We offer monthly employee appreciation meals, quarterly team building activities, & opportunities for advancement.
• We support an environment of education and personal growth founded on mutual respect and a shared vision.
What are we looking for?
#1 – Passion: Truly believing in what you do. Take it to the next level for the better of patients, clients and the profession!
– Manage clinic social media channels, including development of ideas and posting on an agreed upon schedule; assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
– Prepare and oversee execution of client and internal e-newsletters
– Assist with development and execution of clinic marketing materials, including brochures, local events/sponsorships and other marketing activities
– Secure internal leadership team approvals on all marketing materials
– Facilitate website updates
– Serve as point of contact for marketing partner
Successful candidate possesses:
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing or advertising or currently enrolled full-time in a major university or college and studying marketing or communications
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
– Ability to multi-task and take initiative
– Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
– Familiar with social media strategies and platforms
– Flexible work schedule
– Love of animals a must
Littleton Equine Medical Center, one of the premier equine veterinary clinics in the country, is seeking a dynamic and ambitious part-time marketing coordinator to help facilitate clinic marketing and communications activities. Position will collaborate with partners and clinic team to make sure clinic communications and marketing activities are developed and completed effectively. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with external partners as well as internal departments and staff to effectively coordinate and keep marketing initiatives on track.
Are you ready to join a great team?
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, please enter Marketing in the subject line.