**Not currently hiring for this position**
Littleton Equine Medical Center is currently offering opportunities for motivated and enthusiastic technicians. We are a full service equine specialty referral center in Littleton, Colorado. We take great pride in having an exceptional national reputation for providing excellent care for our patients and their owners. Our practice was founded nearly 70 years ago, on the principles of passion, compassion and professionalism. We strive to provide our patients with the best possible care with in hospital and ambulatory services sports medicine; surgery, imaging (including MRI and Nuclear Scan), wellness, internal medicine, integrative medicine, reproduction services and on-site laboratory.
What we offer!
- Competitive wages! DOE $15 – $17/hr.
- An amazing benefit package including Health, Dental & Supplemental options
- 401k with employer matching
- Paid Vacation & Personal time
- CE Opportunities, including out of state & equine specific
- Work one on one with our board-certified surgeons & internal medicine specialist
- Paid Licensing renewal (CVT)
- Uniform Stipend
- We offer monthly employee appreciation meals, quarterly team building activities, & opportunities for advancement.
- We support an environment of education and personal growth founded on mutual respect and a shared vision.
What are we looking for?
Passion: Truly believing in what you do. Take it to the next level for the better of patients, clients and the profession!
- Ability to work in a team setting using integrity, accountability and passion.
- Comfort and experience in handling horses.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to triage independently using good judgment.
- Graduation from an AVMA accredited school of veterinary technology and completion or pending completion on the VTNE is preferred.
- Didn’t graduate from an AVMA accredited school? Not a problem! You still qualify to provide outstanding assistance to one of our veterinarians on their daily appointments.
- Flexible working hours that could consist of overnights, weekends, and holidays, but still providing opportunity to enjoy colorful Colorado!
Equine Related experience and/or training is required. The ICU/ER Technician performs daily nursing and medical treatments, assists veterinarians with emergency cases, performs diagnostic bloodwork, manages the Isolation facility and participates in the training of veterinary students, technicians and assistants.
Send cover letter and resume submissions to email@example.com
*please include ICU Tech in the subject line.
Phone inquiries are welcome, please call 303-794-6359 and ask for Britt LeDell.