Schedule a consultation with one of our veterinarians to develop a vaccination program for your horse.
Vaccinations may include, but are not exclusive to the following*
- Eastern/Western Equine Encephalomyelitis (EEE/WEE)
- TetanusWest Nile Virus (WNV)
- Herpesvirus (EHV)-modified live
- Equine Viral Arterisis (EVA)
- Equine Influenza
- Potomac Horse Fever (PHF)
- Strangles (Streptococcus equi)
Due to duration of immunity, most horses in our area require the Vetera vaccine once yearly in the spring. Calvenza is given twice yearly for horses that travel or live at boarding facilities. EquiRab is given once yearly, either in the spring or the fall.
Please do not attempt to administer these vaccinations until you consult with one of our staff veterinarians.