**Now hiring! Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org**
Barn and Maintenance
Location: Littleton, CO
Employment type: Full Time, Temporary Position
This position is responsible for daily management of the surgical/outpatient barn and stalls. Duties include but are not limited to cleaning each patients’ stall at least twice daily, stripping empty stalls and preparing them for incoming patients, ensuring each patient has clean water at all times, feeding each patient according to veterinarian’s orders and assisting with patient monitoring. Additional duties include barn maintenance, landscaping, assisting with facility maintenance and patients as requested.
- Perform daily cleaning of stalls
- Feed patients daily according to doctor instructions
- Water patients and ensure access to clean water at all times
- Strip and prepare stalls for incoming patients
- Clean contaminated stalls according to biosecurity protocol (will be trained on)
- Monitoring patients and reporting any issue to veterinarian/technician
- Landscape including weed eating, mowing, and watering
- Assist with patients as requested
- Assist maintenance with projects, upkeep, truck transportation
- Equine experience required
- Be able to lift 50 -75 lbs.
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work independently
- Maintenance/construction and landscape experience a plus
Duration and Compensation:
Full time, temporary summer position. Salary range depends on experience and will be discussed.
Closing Date: Applications are being accepted at any time and interviews will be on-going until position is filled. Please email all inquiries and resumes to email@example.com. Be sure to enter Barn in the subject line.