**Now hiring! Apply now at email@example.com**
Barn and Maintenance Assistant
Location: 8025 S Santa Fe Dr, Littleton, CO 80120
Employment type: Full Time and Part Time Summer
Department: Barn/Facilities Maintenance
This position is responsible for daily management of the surgical/outpatient barn and stalls. Duties include but are not limited to cleaning each patients’ stall at least twice daily, stripping empty stalls and preparing them for incoming patients, ensuring each patient has clean water at all times, feeding each patient according to veterinarian’s orders and assisting with patient monitoring. Additional duties include barn maintenance, landscaping, assisting with facility maintenance and fleet vehicle transportation as needed.
▪ Perform daily cleaning of stalls
▪ Feed patients daily according to doctor instructions
▪ Water patients and ensure access to clean water at all times
▪ Strip and prepare stalls for incoming patients
▪ Clean contaminated stalls according to biosecurity protocol (will be trained on)
▪ Monitoring patients and reporting any issue to veterinarian/technician
▪ Landscape including weed eating, mowing, and watering
▪ Assist with patients as requested
▪ Assist with facility projects, upkeep, fleet vehicle maintenance
▪ Horse experience preferred but not required
▪ Be able to lift 50 -75 lbs
▪ Reliable transportation
▪ Ability to work independently
▪ Maintenance/construction and landscape experience a plus
Duration and Compensation:
Full time, salary range depends on experience and will be discussed.
Applications are being accepted at any time and interviews will be on-going until position is filled. Stop in and fill out an application or email inquiries and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone calls also taken at 303-794-6359, please ask for Monica Graham or Dave Ermish.